Ganga Hospital Open Injury Score ( GHOISS ) is a score developed to prognosticate limb salvage and outcome measures in Type III B open tibial fractures . A type III B open injury involves injury to :
1) Covering tissues
2) Functional tissues and
A true prognosticating score must evaluate each component separately and also collectively and GHOISS was developed to fulfill this criteria . The score was developed after a systematic review of 88 open injury cases of the lower limb and their 5 year follow up at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore .
Advantages of GHOISS :
1) It acts as a predictable single scoring system for limb salvage and gives guidelines for management
2) It has a very high inter-observer agreement rate
3) It evaluates the severity of injury to each component
4) Co-morbid factors are also included to evaluate the outcome
5) Has a high degree of sensitivity and specificity in guiding towards salvaging or amputating the injured limb
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Ganga Hospital Score is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
Ganga Hospital Score (version 1.0) has a file size of 23.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 51 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.